We have an inventory of properties we manage. Feel free to contact us to see what is available or to be placed on a list for any upcoming vacancies.
Tips for renters looking to rent:
- Be prepared, the best properties rent quick often times before you even hear about them and without being advertised. Have an application for rent on file with a rental management company such as Fowler Realty. This will ensure you access to the nicest and cleanest properties at the best rates possible.
- When filling out your application be professional. Use professional references (no family or friends. Ask a company like ours for help. This will ensure you get the best properties.
- Keep a clean rental track record. With the resource available landlords your past will catch up to you, often times leading to you not getting the property.
- Try to avoid pets. Most landlords don’t allow pets at all. Especially the nicer properties. If allowed often times they come with a higher deposit and higher monthly rent and more costs down the road.
- Most often using these helpful steps can help you negotiate a lower rental rate.